Taj Pharma is the largest generic pharmaceutical company in India. We hold top positions in different established markets worldwide generics markets..
1. The term User shall refer to the person who browses the site. The term Taj shall refer to Taj Pahramaceuticals Limited. The term Site refers to http://www.tajdrug.com/ owned and monitored by Taj Pharmaceuticals Ltd..
3. As a condition of your use of the Site, you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Taj Pharamceuticals Ltd. Site or the network(s) connected to the Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site.
4. Taj Pharamceuticals Ltd. may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. Taj Pharmaceuticals Ltd. has monitor access to the Site.
5. All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Taj Pharmaceuticals Ltd.. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Taj Pharmaceuticals Ltd. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Taj Pharma. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Taj Pharma is a registered trademark of Taj Pharmaceuticals Limited. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from TAJ Pharmaceuticals Limited. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Taj does not make any warranties, explicit or implied, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
7. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Taj Pharmaceuticals Ltd. expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
8. Taj Pharmaceuticals Ltd. shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
9. Taj Pharmaceuticals Ltd. may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Taj Pharmaceuticals Ltd. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
10. In no event will Taj Pharmaceuticals Ltd. be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Taj's website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
11. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Taj harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
12. Some of the information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Taj disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
13. Taj makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
14. Taj Group (Taj Pharmaceuticals) is not responsible for any content on our Web-site.
15. The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to TAJ. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Taj reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalised online experience.
16. If the Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. The User agrees that Taj Group is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Taj Group is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Taj Group is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
17. The laws of India govern this agreement. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Bangalore, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Taj Group with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Taj Group with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.